Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Just a little....

...update on the happenings over the past few days. just recently i've been getting sick, with a bit of flu and cough. The weird thing is, i'm not the only one. 3 other guys too came down with almost similar illness. Hmm, we didn't share anything over the weekend, let alone even meet at all... wonder how come all 4 of us can come get sick at the same time. Bigfoot's one seemed to be the most serious, followed by Kong, then probably Marv then me, or the other way round. Sigh.
Next was my mood swing over the past few days. A lot of things have been runnning through my head lately, much were regarding on my personal self. I've been feeling confused and down, and most of the time feeling lonely at night. To be honest, this is something that happens to me once every month. Shit man, does male PMS really exist?! Plus my skin condition has been acting up theses days too.... getting quite bad at times. Could be the fucked up weather, too fugging hot and humid. But back to the issue on myself.... now whenever i'm feeling down, i really don't know who to turn to. I'm just afraid that if i go to someone, then that someone might complain that i'm being to dependant... basically i don't wanna hurt anyone, but i don't wish to hurt myself too, but then again i'm the type who'd put someone first before me... argh confusing huh. i find that too myself.
Ahh... think i'll stop here for now. currently being very very broke, gotta wait for a week thru the weekend before pay day.... probably my last one. also it's about time i find some way to earn some $$$... you know me, can never really manage my $$ well. Maybe i need a personal $ manager or something. *screams into a pillow.... AAAHHHHHHHh.....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home