Sunday, May 15, 2005

Last Duty

Long absence, i know.... just didn't felt like blogging these days. right now i feel the need to update.. i mean i wanna blog actually, it's just my lazy self that's stopping. This is something that i really wanna get rid of... cos a phase of my life is ending and a new one is begining. Heh, sounds serious huh? well, i am.

Tonight is my last working duty, and erm... i didn't sleep haha. Tonight also is my first being as Loop IC, a position that can only be held by appointment holders... Well, since it's my last duty, and i'm in charge for tonight... :D why bother sleep at duty area? hell i'm just gonna stay up all night, just me and my buddy Noby.

Just now was at the Zouk flea market... nothing much there... but i did saw a cool red converse shoe. Mimicks the one racers wear... for 20 bucks! but argh... there was only 1 pair and i couldn't fit in it... SIGH. was with laura at the flea market with her fren... oh she's leaving for Holland tonight, week long vacation. Hey have a good time alright? something tells me that you're gonna be real bored at certain times over there... ah you have your www.bored.com... oh if you're reading this... try www.i-am-bored.com . equally fun. Hope you'll come back safely too. :)

Well alrighty, i'm running a little late now, after today i'll be clearing my leaves as well... so more time for here too... but i needa find a job as well... $$$ is one problem that i ALWAYS have. :(

Few more weeks before i'm free... yep, i'm coming home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home