Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Argggghh, I'm getting sick again!!!

I've been having this pain sensation in my left side of the throat since monday and its been getting progressively growing worse. Now my whole throat hurts like hell whenever i tried to swallow. Took a peek into my mouth with a mirror and torchlight and omg... so swollen red and ewww... some white patches here and there. Last night was horrendous, i couldnt sleep properly, even had to get off the bed to gargle some salt water. I tried almost every remedy for sore throats that i can get my hands on.... gargling salt water, soda, mouthwash.... even bought some cayenne pepper to make this water to gargle, which initially kinds burns my tongue a little instead. Sucking sweets, drink water whenever i can (same goes to the toilet visits), lozenges.... still it got worse. So far gargling helps the most, only in a temporary sense.

Now i've getting some runny nose, fuckin' hell i'm getting sick again. :(



After letting it out last night... it made me realised what i had just had in my mind at that time. Sometimes you have thoughts that covered so many areas... so you think. It wasnt until this morning that i felt kinda foolish and somewhat stupid to have such thoughts and to think i was like.... hahaha look i'm laughing at myself! GG. :p

Alright i gotta go back to nursing my inflamed throat... my last weekend of solo skating was great, not gonna miss this coming one either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home