Sunday, June 08, 2008

Mah Birf-dae!

Usually in the past years, my birthday has always been just like any other day... nothing special or unique about it, not much celebration too. This 26th birthday of mine, sort of broke that combo haha. I didn't get any presents, but I received many well wishes, greetings and especially lunches and dinner for the past week and omg, suddenly I almost couldn't fit into my pants! It is scary... I am putting on so much weight than ever before. People have been telling that they have seen such a big change in size in me.... I really gotta do something about it. Well my IPPT window has past, obviously didn't pass... so the remedial training should be a good start to it lol...


On my birthday, I spent the whole day with her... someone who I thought I'd never see again. It was really great to spend the time with her, but eh.. ever since the day after my birthday, no word again. God knows why she did that again... but I'm just going to assume that work is keeping her real busy. As silly it may sound... I'll stay patient and wait till she appears again... however long it takes. If you ask me why would I do that.... I just can't give you an explanation. Somehow she's kinda special to me... one that I believe that I shouldn't let her slip away. Mmm....


The cake that she bought for me. Thank you for the wonderful time! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home