Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My darn computer

I have not idea what's wrong with it these days, now some of my files in my computer are corrupt and i can't open some programs or vids because of that. The only solution? another clean format and reinstall the damn shit again. URGH! at least this time i can safely back up any stuff to another drive... i'm gonna spend the entire day tomorrow setting up my computer again.

Ah yes my interview today, well it was rather short and straightforward. Actually it was more like a short overall briefing of the apprentices thingy, cos basically it was just me and another guy who turned up for the interview. I had a not-so-good impression about the company at first, even when i reached the place. i hadda run around the showroom, admin office and finally somewhere in the service workshop to find that someone i was suppose to look for. i was early at first, but time wasted on searching that darn place made me arrive late by 5 mins. Anyway, i think we pretty much got the job, now just have to wait for more guys to join us, according to that service manager who interviewed us, go thru a 2 weeks (or rather 1 week for me, cos i've yet to ord) 'familiarisation' of the workplace before the start of the course which is tentatively set on... 20th June. Whoa! that pretty freakin' fast and yeah, a 3 year contract signing is needed to be done before that date. This is actually a pretty serious decision, backing out from this halfway thru is gonna cost me quite a bit... but i'm pretty much made up my mind on this. I've been eyeing on this course for so long, man i'm depending on this to survive the future! But i'm glad that from the way things look now... as in almost immediately after ord i've got a job thingy... my mind's at peace for now.

Alright i'm pretty sleeepy now, i have a strong feeling that i missed out something that i wanted to say... but i really can't like.... think much... lojik evan i canl;t tyep prorely noqw..zZzzjjznzjzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home