Sunday, May 29, 2005


A random shot of my VW Caddy at night. Posted by Hello

mmm, tomorrow's my interview at that Komoco Motors Co.... you know last night i was surfing around on the web looking for some info on that company and was like browsing around in the hyundai website... came across this forum for the hyundai car owners to dicuss or chat or bring up any issues and stuff. Guess what i found, most of the posts were regarding poor service. Omg.... and i'm like suppose to work in that company for the next 3 years if i'm taken in. Tough luck eh.
Since i'm going for a rather formal interview, i have to wear some formal stuff to show up. Problem is, i haven't been wearing anything formal for god knows how long... and plus i've gained quite a bit on the waist region, spells trouble for me. :( But... do i have a choice? If i want this, i have to do this.
Also just realized, i've got lots of misc photos in my computer, most of them taken from my phone. I'm thinking of actually posting all those pics, not here, but on my multiply web site. Ah ha, bet you didn't know that i've got a multiply a/c eh? actually for a split sec, i myself thought no. Anyway, when i'm reeeally free i'll post some crap there... my that multiply a/c needs some updating anyway.
mmm yep, that's it for today. Zzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home