Thursday, November 09, 2006

November update!

Haha... took me long to realise myself that I haven't put in an entry for a month already. Kinda forgot what happened during the past 30 days... gee I think i needa put some sort of schedule for this. Or do I need to in the first place?



Nah. :p



Let's see... ah yes! It's all coming back to me.... last month I bought quite a number of stuff. Thanks to some scholarship award given to me ($$$!), plus in the hands of someone who has a thing for spending... well some should know better. Sorry no pics for today, really lazy.

Firstly, I got a new pair of blades. The previous ones was actually not that fitting, gave me a black mark in one of my toenails. This new one is sooo much better, fits comfortably, looks cool... and a brand called Landway from Korea. Well the skate shop I went was having some promotion going on so.. yeah. So far so good. :p I've put up an auction of my old pair for sale, if anyone's interested, Go here.

Next, an item that I had been eyeing for quite a while... An Ipod Mini! Silver in colour and bought it off from Yahoo Auctions. It's used of course, but the exterior is still in great condition, almost virtually scratchless. Plus it was going at a relatively low price, quite low for a 4GB player in my opionion. Finally I am part of the trend. :p

Just about 2 weeks ago, I got myself a new phone... a Nokia 6280. I had been eyeing at that for months already... I was looking for a replacement for my aging 6600 as it was too bulky. What I like about this 6280 is that visually, It looks simple. I dunno, I just like it, find that its one of the more attractive phone with that price range... plus on that weekend M1 was having a promotion with it... so I took it. Happiness. :p


... but that lasted for only a few days.

I was aware that the earlier batches were really problematic, that was what held me back from buying it earlier. Then when I read that there were new improves made to the sofware, so I thought it's probably the best time to get it. After just a few days of use, the slider got rough, to a point that I can't push it up with my thumb alone. OK nevermind, let the ppl at Nokia get it fixed.

Ended up waiting for 5 days before the repairs were done. Stocks for the replacement part was out and they happy happy kept my phone there ove the weekend. Obivously I got pissed, calling them up several times to check on the progress. I had to call them to find out myself that the phone was already done, but they didn't inform me when it was done so. No wonder Singapore has slipped down the ranks in the recent survey of Customer Services around the world.

As of now, I've been sitting in front of my computer for I think... approximately 4 or 5 hours already. I had some bad bad backache since Monday... most probably due to the extended blading session I had last Sunday. Went to see the company doc, said it could be something serious... referred me to the poly clinic for a 2nd opinion, that one says it's most likely to be some sprain. Not working till end of the week. :p But it hurts right now as I'm typing... not that much but... ow.

No blading for at least week. Boo hoo. :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

7:52 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

omg i'm spam-own3d

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home