Thursday, September 11, 2008

A truth about me

I am dating older women. Yes, many of you may have not noticed that until today. Why older women? Well it all started after my first ex-gf left me some years back. I went through a long period of depression, my self-esteemed went to an all time low and in that period, lost touch with my then best mate. Then just like that, I woke up and told myself I should just move on... something which yes, I should've done a long time ago. Comeon', that was my first experience, okay.

At that time I wasn't looking to get into another relationship, I knew I wasn't ready and just lived my live by the day. Self indulgence had never been so great. Some girls came and went... a bit of fling here and there that was as far as I went. Then I got tired of the girls of around my age, they just seem to be.... I dunno. Maybe I went through some form of transformation and found myself more interested in the adult working lifestyle. Days of having fun in groups, arcades, chalets and bbq.... not that appealing. And the girls... I really don't fancy the weird fashion trend. Japanese act cute "kawaii" pose... pui. That's when I decided to venture to the middle-aged ladies...

What I like about older ladies is that certain charm in them which seriously, I cannot find the words to describe. Poised, elegant, sophiscated... no more hard-charging young people lifestyle, I was looking for something slower and relaxed. Women in office wear and heels = sexy. Women in evening wear = gorgeous. You'd think that these people are just out there to seeking to settle down with someone... well maybe yes, but you'd be surprised that there are some who still have the kid in them and not afraid to show it. Those... well you can't really tell from the outside, right? You just gotta know them... getting to know them is the interesting part.

You see in this asian society, or this region or whatever.... men dating older women isn't really an accepted idea, unlike in the western. Chinese... being chinese... strongly believes that a man should always date a younger and youthful looking woman. Fuck that shit. Look at the trend these days... more and more guys are going for older women... but from what I see is usually for just a specific purpose... or need. And more are getting bolder and bloody cheeky too. They can just ask directly, like "do you want to go to a hotel tonight?" that kind of thing. WTF man.

The ladies themselves... well actually not all are that innocent too. All adults have their needs too... including women, right? Those who are more open would seek younger male companions too. Harder, stronger and last longer.... plus good looking for some, why not? But talking about getting into a relationship with one, takes more than just sweet-talking and boyish looks to work. Trust me.

I've heard of couples with big age gaps around... but how long they actually last being together, I'm not too sure about that. I now kinda find for me to go into a r/s with an older lady is like buying a car and taking a loan while you're earning an income which you can bearly survive. In a way, it's like I'm taking a step out of the door to get owned, when I know that's gonna happen to me. Really, sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing. I follow my heart most of the time and I live my life one day at a time... just taking whatever I can grab hold of. Maybe this is just a phase, I'll go back to getting someone who is around age... maybe I'll go for even older ones? Or I could just go single for the rest of my life... I can really imagine that. Me, successful, a house of my own and drive the car of my dream... but just without someone to share with. Sigh....

I'm beginning to get tired of being the nice guy that I am. I'm one who doesn't ask for much in return, but I can feel that.... I need something in return. For once, I wish I can show my attention and affection to someone, and receive the same in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home