Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I am beginning to hate my computer

Oh yes. I don't know why, this computer just can't seem to take in upgrades. for so numerous times, i've been trying to install the "very important" service pack downloads for my computer, but everytime while its installing it halfway, some error occurs and it restarts itself... and since it happened halfway during a windows installation, it is either have the bugger installed fully or go back to the old one. Obviously in my case, this was a one way only thing. This afternoon i tried for i believe is my very last time attempting to update my computer, i'm just so sick of waiting in front of my desktop while this junk installs. i practically spent the whole evening and night setting up my software again, this time making sure everything is done properly and perfectly... i hope. Dammit, screw this old junk, i wont a new computer!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home