Saturday, June 04, 2005

Just turned 23 today

Yep, it's my birthday today. Usually people would get all excited and stuff... well erm, can't really say the same for me. later today i'm just gonna have dinner with some of my closer frens, which is i guess is just enough for me.
As you can tell, i'm not quite in the mood even though today is my birthday, where exactly 23 years ago, my mum was suffering in so much agony just to bring me out to this world. Hey, i do love my mum a lot... even though i may not show it, but really deep inside me, she's the most important person in my entire life and she'll forever will be. all the pain and trouble to raise me till now... love ya lots, mum. Anyway, just a while ago i was like recalling back my childhood life. Unfortunately i wasn't blessed to have a good memory when i was born, but through linking of thoughts i managed to recall images of my life back then. Ha... you can say that i was like bringing myself back into the past in my head. I know all these sounds weird, but all these gave me a better in-depth of what i went through when i was young... cos honestly, i only have a blur image of how i lived my life when i was young. Wished i had someone right beside me listening to my childhood life stories...
Sigh these days i don't know why the internet connection has been so slow... downloads are slowing down to a crawl and net browsing taking a much longer time to load... not to mention having no idea how some spyware got into my computer, slowing the whole junk even more. just a couple hours ago i was like trying to get the best settings but gave up... its too damn tedious! hope it's just the problem with the ISP which i hope they'll resolve soon.
To those few who wished me happy birthday, thanks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home