Sunday, June 05, 2005

A post-Happy Birthday to myself

Yesterday was my birthday, yep 4th of June. didn't felt like blogging yesterday, just don't ask cos i just didnt't felt like it. My mom even forgot that it was my birthday, but she was gracious enough to take me to a resturant for lunch. In the evening, i met up with Laura and Stef for dinner at Sur n Turf in suntec, my 2 closes frens :) unfortunately, stef was experiencing problems with her bf and was like a rather not-so-high mood, kinda dampen things a little. Nevertheless, she still came and i'm really thankful for that. Laura drove me around in her dad's Toyot Wish, omg MPVs are so friggin' big! And quiet... not to mention smooth too! after dinner, went to watch a movie while stef wanted some time alone... after the show went to get some tau hui for a little supper and finally a ride home from laura. it was much of a happening day, but having laura and stef with me for the evening was good enough. thanks babes :)
now off to another not-so-happy topic, my computer fucked up again. this time, it's running real slow while running some applications and this happened after i had finished downloading a movie which took me like a fugging week to finish. no, not that it was a big file, the download itself was sooo sloowwww.... and you know what's the best part? i can't open it. better still, i can't even remove it. to make things worse, i think it corrupted some of my files. now i have to RE-INSTALL THE FUCKING SYSTEM AGAIN! i'm tired of feeling pissed now, all i can do is well.... sulk and get depressed. A consulation to myself: at least i can still use this old obsolete junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home