Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not in the MOOD

Alright, i'm just feeling quite restless these 2 days. my mood was particularly low when i came back to camp last night. firstly no one was around, either gone for duty or not staying over to sleep like a fool, eg. me. Doesn't matter, i'm used to it... it's just that when you're exposed to such an environment where you're the only one there... how can one not feel blue? well i tried to watch tv and talk to some frens on msn using mah phone, yeah that helped, a little. Oh warning, i'm ranting alot today, so those who hate me for who i am RIGHT NOW, go surf somewhere else on the net.
Alot of things kinda pissed me off recently. one of which is the frigging letterbox. Yeah, some moron tried to pry open our letterbox, but failed miserable, either he/she was almost got caught in the act or they're just weaklings. I suspect it was probably those bastard neighnours downstairs with that mental father. Our metal grille door got tempered too, it seems that someone had inserted some tiny object into the keyhole and now we can't lock that door. to make things worse, by ever-so-smart dad tried to fix the door lock, instead now... to put it simply, it's just worse. who could've been doing all these shit to us? my mum and i could only think that it's the one downstairs, we're just probably waiting for another thing to happen before we're taking real actions for sure....
Now to outside... before i head to camp, i went to get some snacks. i was recieving the change when that fuckin' hasty cashier clumsily put the coins onto my hand which eventually fell to the ground. i was picking them up and was about to pick up the last one when this middle aged man, bent down and picked up the last coin. i thought he was being helpful was about to thank him... when that motherfucking asswipe, took that coin and put inside his pouch. i was fuckin' stunned. I told that goon,"hey, that was my coin." and guess what? he just gave me that "look" and faced away. i was so almighty disguested and fuming... but i couldn't be bother to make a scene over a 10cent coin, so i left. Right in front of my eyes and face. I was feeling dead pissed for the next 5 mins.
In camp... recently the dog van had this crack in the rear window of the van. i had no idea when it happened or what caused it, but i was friggin' sure that i had nothing to with it cos before i left to clear my leaves, that crack was never there. there is no fucking way that i'm involved with anything to do with van while i was away. now the guys at the workshop were just pissed over that crack and wants compensation for the damage. As for the 2 bosses, the more eduaction-deprived one said everyone in the dog platoon are to pay for the damaged. the other fat black one said only the driver are to pay.... and that includes ME. i wasn't around and i have to pay? you've got to be kidding... no serious, why the fuck should i pay for SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T DO OR NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY? i'm just not gonna pay, man. no way. just one more week to my releaseand just one day to come back and i wouldn't have to deal with any shit that's going around in that camp.

just now i was told to stop getting affections and pityfulness online with what i put in my nick. well i just may not have to courage to tell her back, but that is just my mood. really, i don't really care what others think... well actually i do... ok so if ya reading this, you win. but you wanna know something? I'm really jealous of you. You're born with such good looks, have such wonderful personality and you're able to make lotsa friends and thus... being popular. Do you know how much i wanted to be like you? i'm just like the opposite... almost literally. being with you in the past was wonderful, just that fate always has something up his sleeves and thus... well i don't wanna mention anything anymore. i'm getting tired already.... sorry if all these has upsetted anyone. I just don't wanna break any ties just becos of whats in my head... thats why i don't call up anyone whenever i'm this down. When i have no one to turn to, this is the only way i can let it out. I just simply let it out... and i never back to all these. Till this day i have never looked back at any of my entries, never. i just hope for the better for myself and hopefully change into someone better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home