Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Eyes half closed

right now i'm tired, sleepy and as usual at this time of the night... moody. today went by really slow, virtually nothing could keep me occupied for 5 minutes. this morning i went to take apart the key and lock assembly of the faulty door... realized that it was highly possible that the key lock mechanism just failed. nothing just stuck in the key hole... just that the lock internals were messed up. all these means a new key lock assmebly is needed... went out to find them and they only cost 13 bucks. i'll wait time my last pay comes in... meanwhile the door is still lockable from the inside, but the outside is jammed. gotta remind my mum when i'm intending to come home late to NOT lock the gate or else i'll be sleeping at the void decks or playground.

like i mentioned earlier, nothing could keep me occupied for long. even listening to the music while in the bus... i just got sick of listening to my songs or whatever's on the radio. while outside, i didn't stay anywhere for long either. probably that's why i'm sooo tired right now... *yawn*

oh, the tv in the living room became "unviewable" a few days ago. now that's really fucked up. the only working tv we have now is the '14 one in my bro's room, fully taken up by my dad. mum now intends to buy another '14 tv to put in HER room... what about me???? sigh...

so some stuff inside me i wanna let out but.... my sleepy mind got the better of me and all i wanna do now is go to my bed, do myself maybe and sleep... hoping tomorrow would somehow be a better day....

"I'm walking away,
from the troubles in my life.
I'm walking away,
to... find a better day"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home